Advocacy Tool Kit
ANYONE CAN BE AN ADVOCATE!
1. SIGN UP for the Maryland Legislative Agenda for Women (MLAW) Yahoo List Serve to receive information, updates, alerts, and other information of interest. Email MLAW at: email@example.com
2. LEARN MORE about the issues you care about.
3. FIND OUT the legislative priorities of the organizations you care about as listed on their websites.We constantly enhance our databases together with greatest plagiarism, spelling and grammar checkers to be sure that there isn't any mistake. A lot of men and women who purchase college papers ask when they could buy college essay protected using our services. Yes, each of the procedures conducted on our website aren't shown for almost any reason. You can make certain you will be the sole person who will be familiar with people, and no one will guess you .
4. CONTACT YOUR LEGISLATORS during the session:
Call, write, e-mail, fax, or visit legislators to express your support or opposition to legislation. You can find who your state legislators are, their contact information, copies of bills, hearing schedules, and more at: www.mgaleg.maryland.gov
- Contact the lead group or groups to find out more about what you can do to support or oppose legislative proposals or other issues.
- Attend a legislative hearing and be a visible supporter.
- Submit written or give oral testimony.
- Find out how your legislators voted and hold them accountable with letters or calls.
5. CONTACT YOUR COUNCIL MEMBERS:
6. ATTEND public council meetings, public forums, and summits
7. SPREAD THE WORD – encourage friends to take action.